Τετάρτη, 16 Απριλίου 2008
Laptops for Dummies
Chances are, you wanted a laptop because it’s compact, portable, and gets the job done. You’ll want this book for the same reasons. Small enough to fit into your laptop case, it gives you what you need to make the most of your laptop—even if it’s your first computer. After an introduction that familiarizes you with the hardware and software plus operational essentials
it includes concise info on:
* Connecting stuff together, including info on WiFi and Bluetooth
* The essentials of Windows, from the Startup Menu and Control Panel to the Recycle bin
* Managing storage and using folders, subfolders, and directories
* Working with files
* Using the Internet
* Keyboard shortcuts, plus shortcuts for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Trouble shooting, including the seven more likely sources of problems
User-friendly and complete with a glossary that defines tech terms in layman’s language and an index that helps you find the information you need fast, Laptops For Dummies Quick Reference is a practical, portable primer for laptop users.
Αναρτήθηκε από admin στις 4/16/2008 01:07:00 μ.μ.